TRRS GOLD EDITION !!!
TRRS GOLD EDITION !!!
TRS reaches the highest standards of technical evolution and performance. The new TRRS GOLD EDITION limited series, constitutes a new paradigm of technique and styling, it is the bike that for the first time has demonstrated the possibility of combining maximum performance, exemplary design and e
TRRS GOLD EDITION.
250, 280 & 300 cc. – Month: June 2018
SOURCE: JORDI TARRES:
TRS reaches the highest standards of technical evolution and performance.
The new TRRS GOLD EDITION limited series, constitutes a new paradigm of technique and styling, it is the bike that for the first time has demonstrated the possibility of combining maximum performance, exemplary design and exceptional efficiency with the performance of a competition bike.
The TRRS GOLD EDITION is dressed for consolidation, being instantly recognizable. Uses exceptional components and details that reflect the constant concern of TRS to be the best.
The new GOLD confirms the winning intuition of the brand.
Like its predecessors, we continue to offer a completely sporty character without losing the efficiency that characterizes us.
The new distribution in the cylinder, its new cylinder head design, the new air intake in its majestic carbon filter box and a new reprogramming of the CDI, accentuate the sporty character to unbelievable limits.
Its new variable clutch preload, provides the possibility to find the perfect "setting" for each riding style.
With no doubt, the new REIGER HYDROSTOP 40 mm three-way damper will not leave anyone unsatisfied, its smoothness and its multiple adjustment possibilities allow for a perfect set-up.
The TECH Gold front suspension reflect properly its own name, exceptional details and perfect functioning, provide an unusual touch to face all kinds of obstacles.
The TRRS GOLD is the most competent and high performance model on the ONE range.
TRS will make 150 units of this new model Gold Edition with in the months of June and July, and will keep in catalogue its core model Raga Racing until the month of November, coinciding with the Milano Motorshow EICMA.
The Company will make an upgrade of the model ONE in July and forecasts the launch of the new Xtrack for September/ October.
- 1.Displacements: 250, 280 & 300 cc.
- 2.Frame & swing arm: silvered particles black (plus new graphics).
- 3.Carbon Air filter box: lighter and with Racing air intake.
- 4.Front fender support: in carbon.
- 5.Rear shock: Reiger HYDROSTOP 40 mm three adjustments.
- 6.New REIGER CNC trapeze: (new progressive setting).
- 7.Handlebar: Renthal black fatbire.
- 8.New Renthal handlebar.
- 9.Grips: Renthal full diamond (medium).
- 10.Throttle gas with bearings.
- 11.Racing rear disk GALFER homologated.
- 12.Front brake pads BRAKTEC mechanized.
- 13.Clutch pump with tank cover mechanized.
- 14.Front brake pump with tank cover mechanized and regulation of extension.
- 15.New cylinder head mechanized Racing.
- 16.New internal cylinder head. (Racing compression, 300 cc only).
- 17.New cylinder distribution (more torque and quicker).
- 18.Clutch spring preload adjustable. S-M-H.
- 19.New CDI curve (Racing).
- 20.New NGK BPR5 spark (300 cc only).
- 21.Anodized rear wheel rim “Gold”.
- 22.CNC mechanized rear wheel hub (stronger and lighter).
- 23.Anodized front wheel rim “Gold”.
- 24.CNC mechanized front wheel hub (stronger and lighter).
- 25.Front suspension covers Tech Racing.
- 26.New plastic protector design for the filter box.
- 27.New bike side stand.
- 28.New petrol tube adjust (tap – tank – frame).
- 29.New exhaust supports forged with silemblock.